Sunday 13 May 2012

Thing 1 - Jumping into the Blogosphere

I'm really interested in social networking technology and different ways to pursue professional development, but so far only from the sidelines. To be honest, it feels like jumping in at the deep end to start off with a blog of my own. In the last few hours, though, I've already learned that my browser is way out of date and that I'm overly obsessed with template themes, so I think this process is going to be much more educational than I first suspected!

I'm looking forward to setting myself challenges as I work through these 23 things, so this blog will help to chart my progress - the successes and the pitfalls.

Here goes!!

Leigh 23

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that I'm not the only overly obsessed with theme templates! If I don't stop fiddling with them and get on with the Things themselves, it will be time to join cpd23 2013!

    ReplyDelete